Wednesday 28 March 2012

Pre-Production Unit - contacting agents

I signed up for Imdb Pro which gave me access to Felicity Jones's agent information and I have sent out an email to her commercial talent agent Louise Owens at IndependentTalent -

Louise,

My name is Casey Parker and I am studying Broadcast Media at University. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me with a question for a uni project.
We are working on a hypothetical fiction adaptation, we are hypothetically adapting the Peter James crime fiction novel Dead Simple for a television series and one of my jobs is to work on fantasy cast. For one of the characters I have cast Felicity Jones and Imdb Pro listed you as her commercial talent agent. I was just wondering if you had a CV on file for her that I may be able to have (obviously any personal contact details removed) or if she would ever 'hypothetically' consider a role like this. The role is Ashley Harper - a very beautiful yet manipulative con artist who marries rich men and then a partner in crime would kill them, leaving her with a nice inheritance.

I would greatly appreciate if you could help me with anything regarding this.

Thank you so much for your time,

Casey Parker
UCA Broadcast Media
Maidstone Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment