Thursday 13 October 2011

Work Based Learning Unit - update











Last week was my last week at Cherryduck, and although I supposed to go out on another 5D shoot, it got postponed :( So last week was just an office week, where Kim had me doing things for her.
They recently bought a huge server, before that they were all working from hard drives, which caused a lot of problems as they kept having to switch computers. So, Kim had me go through all the hard drives and export all there projects and save them on the server. I also had to go through and make clean edits of everything, so taking off all music, graphics and cutaways so we ended up with just clean pieces to camera. It was nice for me to work on final cut as i could get to grips with it again and I learnt a few more shortcuts.

She also had me doing some research on fashion bloggers, seeing what kind of video content they had. I also had to go through a selection of stills they did at an Olympic event, select good ones and send them to the client.

In other news! Alex was editing the shoot we did in Chelsea with the 5D and some of my footage was in there!! We said he will get it compressed and email me so that I can put it up on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment