Monday 17 October 2011

Work based learning - last day blues!





Thrursday was my last day at cherryduck, and I was a bit sad! I got them all a thank you card, and they were so lovely, they said I can go back anytime I like, if there is a cool shoot going on or anything I am welcome to come along!

I really enjoyed my work placement, although it was so very tiring (most days were pretty much 8am-8pm, if not longer, which was a shock to my system) but I learnt so much, and was able to apply everything I have learnt to real life situations. Kim (the producer) took me under her wing and she also told me that she thinks I would be a great documentary researcher! Although I don't think I want to do that..its nice to know I guess!
I also drove there twice in the last week!! I dont drive on the motorway as I'm a scare'dy cat, but I know that working in this industry I am going to HAVE to drive places, trains are far to expensive and time consuming, so I overcame my fear and I drove into east london!!!
I'm so glad that I found this as my work experience, I got to experience pre production, production and post production, all in one building and how these things effect a business. It was a great place to work in and I hope that I do go back!!



No comments:

Post a Comment