Thursday 8 September 2011

Major Project Update

Now, since my doc idea has kind of hit a brick wall, its time to ditch it! As much as I would love to do it, its not at all new or original. So, as I really like Cat's 'How to' idea, and I can really 'see it' I am going to collaborate with her. I really hope this does not come across that I couldnt think of any of my own ideas so i'll work with Cat, I would love to have made docs, but as I say its not original. And I think I could put a lot of great input into Cat's project and would work well together. I feel I have strengths in contacting people for casting, broadcasting opportunities and generally getting things set up, so I can take the weight off her with that. I am excited to do this as I can really see this coming together.

'How to' research to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment