Monday 21 February 2011

Pitchy Pitchy

The pitch for AS live is on thursday this week! I have been preparing and expanding my ideas, and im chuffed because I had an idea today that I really like; for the VT inserts, I would like to do some kind of driving or parking challenge! Its the age old battle of who is the better driver, man or woman?! (insurance premiums alone are proof that the latter rules the road (: )
Also, some kind of map or direction reading task, and perhaps some kind of mult-tasking task.

Had a look through the star now website and have jotted down a few names that I would love to contact if I were commissioned. It felt weird though... trolling through peoples headshots, felt like a stalker...

Last week I made lists of stereotypical male and female jobs:

Male

  • Bulider
  • Doctor
  • Lawyer
  • Acountant
  • Policeman
  • Fireman
  • Postman
  • Milkman
  • Bin man
  • Chef
  • Actor
  • Waiter
  • Manager/Owner
  • Barber
  • Mechanic/ Car repairs/ Sales
  • Delivery driver
  • Plumber
  • Electrician
  • Miner
  • Lorry driver
  • Doorman
  • Undertaker
  • Butcher
  • Banker
  • Factory worker
  • Scientist
  • Engineer
  • Surgeon
  • Psychologist
  • Footballer
  • Taxi Driver
  • I.T technician

Female

  • Secretary
  • Receptionsist
  • Homemaker/Mother
  • Nurse
  • Shop assistant
  • Model
  • Actress
  • Air hostess
  • Teacher
  • PA
  • Bakery
  • Jewellery shop
  • Seamstress
  • Laundry
  • Maid/Cleaner
  • Tutor
  • Nanny
  • Counsellor
  • Social Worker
  • Librarian
  • Dental nurse/assistant
  • Florist
  • Hairdresser
  • Beautician/ Make up
  • Dancer
  • Wedding/Party Planner
  • Admin assistant
  • Cashier
  • Book keeping
  • Waitress
  • Midwife
  • Stripper
  • Interior design
  • Childcare

I also have a list of quiz questions, but I have run out of time as I have a tutorial with Helen now, so I shall update you later!

2 comments: