Friday 11 February 2011

AS live

Yesterday Hans came in to talk to us about our as live projects. It was very useful as we all shared ideas we have been having. I found it helpful as the idea I had been sitting on, well, i thought it was quite crap, but by sharing it with the others and getting their feedback, I felt a lot more confident about it. Basically, I've come up with an idea for a kind of battle of the sexes show, where there would be two presenters, one male, one female, representing their sides. It would consist of quiz questions, and tasks. The tasks would be stereotypically 'male' tasks, i.e d.i.y and other such things, and stereotypically 'female' tasks, such as baking or ironing..? to be confirmed! I would also have an element of proffessions, for example, as an accountant trying hairdressing or something! I envisage a davina esque female presenter as this would be a loud and competive show, and she is very loud, and someone like James Corden as the male presenter as he is also like that.
But it is all to be developed!

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea as well, but I think the important thing is to make sure that the tasks you devise are suitably entertaining and challenging. There is a BBC 3 show currently running about layabout boyfriends learning how to pitch in and do some housework - i think they are being re-trained by a horse trainer!? Worth checking out for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete