Friday 4 February 2011

Back to reality

So back to uni!
Sorry it has taken me a while a to bloggy blog, I have moved this week and I dont get the wonderful worldwide web installed until tomorrow so have to do it whilst here in the studios.

I am SO excited for our fiction adaptation unit, I think most people would be more excited for the AS LIVE, which I am, however its quite daunting, whereas fiction adpatation is right up my street! We get to intertwine literature ( a love of mine ) into a script for television ( another love of mine! ) and its all just very exciting!

Not much has changed, except the injection of 16 newbies! Its weird! But we havnt really seen them much yet, so I look forward to getting to know them. Other changes are some new posters, and a new lift carpet, woohoo!

Over christmas I rewatched Inception as I got it for christmas and I just love it and a small sample of other christmas rubbish, along with now the much talked about big fat gypsy weddings, grabbing and non paying tax aside, its actually a really interesting watch, and I am so surprised that these gypsys allowed this documentary to happen, however so far there has been no men shown except some grooms and the young teens.

Helen has just shown us the bbc series Sherlock, my first experience of Sherlock, I have not seen any films or adaptations before or read any of the books. I really liked the series, its extremely clever and fast paced with some beautiful shots.

Well, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment