Thursday 25 November 2010

The looming end of term and the Deathly Hallows..

Originally written on 25/11/2010

We now have 11days whole days until the end of semester! I have to finish off a few bits on my two essays which wont take long, and get this commission doc done and thats it!
Can't believe its been a whole year, and we're nearly in our second year! How exciting! Im not sure if I am looking forward to new people or not...this is our territory now and they will come in and take over! However it will be nice to meet some new people!

Saw Harry Potter last night it was so so so so so good, my favorite so far! It was extremely dark for a Harry Potter film, and it was just so different, for example, they weren't in Hogwarts at all!! It was just so much more..grown up, but I guess as the actors are adults now, it had to be. And they're were a few parts where I actually jumped in my seat! I cannot wait until the summer for the second part. LOVED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment