Monday 15 November 2010

Essays and Commission...I can nearly see the light.

The two big essays that have to be done have both taken the shape in the forms of first drafts, which is great because the template is there, so they can just be revised from there. We are editing for the commission unit now, and everything else is done, the feeling of rushed panic from last semester has gone, as the time is completely managed! I know that I will have revised my direction essay by wednesday and handed in thursday, revised my narrative & genre essay by next week, hopefully in the shape of a final draft, but if not, then it will only take a day or so more, so by then the film will be halfway there, and we have until the 6th december to really fine tune it, and then its my birthday and christmas! hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment