Tuesday 9 February 2010

Spaced

We had the extremely hard task of watching "Spaced" first thing monday morning.. which you can imagine was very enjoyable, I had never seen it before and I had been missing out, it was very funny, and the humor was of my taste, very quirky. We were asked to write a pitch for it, and this was mine:
"5 eccentric twenty something's (and Colin the dog) living, loving and laughing in London town. Authentic British culture in a surreal format. It's "Green Wing" VS "Family Guy".

Later that afternoon with Helen, we watched a Panorama documentary "I helped my daughter die" in which I wished I wasnt in a room with other people because I didnt want anyone to see the fact that I was welling up a little! But thankfully no one did! We were then asked to write a billing for it for the "Radio Times" this was mine:

"Jeremy Vine describes a harrowing story in a documentary following the journey of mother Kay Guilderdale who takes on trying to clear her name of attempted murder in what was really a compassionate aid to end her daughters suffering."0

1 comment:

  1. some nice work here. well thought through. cry all you like, that's what an audience is there for - to have an emotional response to what they are watching.

    ReplyDelete