Monday 29 March 2010

Where is the second series of Cape Wrath??

It must have been over a year ago, but does anyone remember a drama series on channel 4 called "Cape Wrath" it was such a weird, conspiracy theory show about people in witness protection, but I loved it! And at the end of the series I assumed there would be a second as it was so inconclusive yet made me want to know more! But I have not heard a thing about it since :(

Another series I loved was BBC's "Mistresses", I used to watch it every tuesday at 9pm with my mum! There was 2 seasons, and I know the last one was exactly a year ago in march but again I have heard nothing to say there is a 3rd :( :(

2 comments:

  1. Did you know Cape Wrath was filmed using Maidstone Studios for the interiors?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered why there was pictures of it at the studios!

    ReplyDelete