Tuesday 11 September 2012

FMP update

Well I'm still happy to go ahead with my drama idea, I really am looking forward to getting into writing a script, its something I havnt properly had the opportunity to do since first year really, and I really love doing it. I have already written a page and a half even though I'm not really ready to, I just couldnt wait!

The only thing that is making me apprehensive to do this is sourcing good actors. Its very doable but has always proved very hard! I have set up a casting call pro account to get ready to post the jobs up, but it asks   for a production title to be able to post a job which I dont have! I am also thinking I am going to commission Chloe to help me with casting as she seems to know what shes doing in that area and it enjoys it too.

I have also commissioned Cat for a camera person, Dylan for editor and will probably ask Will to also be a camera person. I will be writer/director. I am hoping to have Chloe help with casting a production management.

I just need to get on with writing up a treatment, its been so long I've kinda forgotten how to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment